Joined: 01 Aug 2005
|Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:26 pm Post subject: Oct 6th Patch for AdMan 1.1
|On Oct 6th, 2007 we released a patch for AdMan 1.1.
This patch fixes:
- Enhanced adMan.php so that the random selection of ads works with more versions of MySQL by using a more standard query syntax
- Fixed assignGroupMembers.php as it wasn't working with FF 3
FORMfields Lib Changes:
- Enhanced FfDbExtHelper::executeScript() to work with file_get_contents as this is more readily available in PHP configs.
- Enhanced FfDbHelper::printServerDownError() to display the database error
- Enhanced FfExtHelper::getFullCountryName() to be case insensitive
- Added "?" and "*" to FfExtHelper::stringToPattern()
- Made the CSS in FfMenuHelper::getMenu() W3C compliant
- Expanded configuration of all fonts in src/FORMfields.css to include missing FORMfields elements
- Included a missing anchor when displaying TableSets in TableSet::getTableTag()
- Fixed a bug that generated errors when calling TableSet::translateRows() when no data is in the TableSet.
- Enhanced FormField::getDisplayHtmlValue() to convert new lines to <br/>'s when htmlify is true and valueIsHtml is false.
- Enhanced PhoneNumberField so that is doesn't display an error when the extension is not entered
To install the patch:
Login in at http://www.formfields.com, click My Licenses and re-download and reinstall the software. Be sure to select "Just configure AdMan, don't touch the database" when doing the reinstall. Note: you don't need to do a database backup to install the new version.